If you love pets, have a passion for doing good, and want to gain valuable experience in the tech space, see below!
PetFlow is looking to add a part-time Customer Support Agent to our Las Vegas, NV team. You’ll be working alongside our Digital Sales team to provide a wholesome, enjoyable experience for everyone of our online visitors and customers. Responsible for the timely resolution of all questions, comments and issues, our Support Experts will handle incoming contacts through multiple channels and cover a variety of scenarios. Some customers will come to us knowing exactly what they want while others will need help creating a schedule of orders that makes sense for their pet’s needs. While you must be able to respond to everyday requests such as order changes and delivery inquiries both quickly and accurately, the ideal candidate will also be able to solve customer problems when solutions aren’t obvious and require critical thinking. We are looking for individuals who can do the “easy stuff” but can also rise to the challenge of handling more complex issues and drive continuous improvements in the customer experience.
Not everyone is a fit for this job - we have specific values that we live and operate by, and expect each new employee to hold those same values. We strive to make PetFlow a great place to work, and we do this by being transparent with one another from the top down, setting and achieving our goals, providing a great experience for our customers, and by having a ton of fun doing it! Anyone that is brought on board is expected to believe in and be fully committed to embracing these values.
- MUST be a pet owner
- 2 years customer service experience
- Sales experience a strong plus!
- Strong written and oral communication skills with a personable, patient demeanor - our experts should make the customer feel like they are talking to a knowledgeable fellow pet owner who cares about their pet’s needs.
- Strong and intuitive computer skills; our system requires multitasking between a few different platforms with speed and efficiency. 50 wpm minimum.
- Legitimate ability to multi-task is required; we navigate multiple screens and systems on each contact and speed and proficiency is a must.
- A genuine love for animals. To communicate with our customers well, you must understand the pet owner’s perspective. Providing great experiences starts with understanding the underlying emotion felt by the customer.
- Willingness to adapt to new technology and new systems/platforms. As a growing company, we’re constantly analyzing our operations and looking for ways to improve our service. We need a team player who is flexible and ready for change on a moment’s notice.
- Learn the basics of our customer service operations
- Making changes to customer orders and profiles
- Investigating problems by researching order history and troubleshooting
- Knowledgeable about our services and product offering
- Walk customers through site navigation, including checkout and product search
- Respond to a high volume of inbound phone and email contacts
- From order changes to order cancellations, your responsibilities cover a vast range of subjects and requests
- Attempt to save every cancellation request we get, using the tools provided in our platforms
- Your performance will be graded based on your cancellation saves performance, quality scores and a host of other metrics.
- Report bugs, issues and suggestions whenever necessary
- Participate in product and brand training sessions (in office) to advance your product knowledge.
- Anything and everything else that may fall onto your plate; you’ll be expected to be nimble, intelligent and ready to tackle any changes, challenges or new tasks that come your way.
What You’ll Get
- You’ll be an integral addition to our team for our West Coast office - you’ll have the ability add creative input from day 1.
- We insist on really good people - we’re offering very competitive pay to create the best team we can.
- Full time benefits plan, including medical, dental and vision
- Spending time with great people is a value for us, and we think it’s a huge part of having fun at work. We strive to create an environment that thrives on intellect and encourages thought.
- Team outings and Thursday happy hour!
- Between 20-30 hours per week, depending on staffing needs and availability.
PetFlow is a New York City based retailer that sells dog and cat food and has relationships with customers all over the country. PetFlow’s values are simple - we believe in good foods and good deeds. We believe in cultivating a strong sense of compassion and karma by doing good deeds for pets across the country, and by providing pet parents with the best possible choices for their furry family members.
It’s an extremely exciting time to be a part of the team here. We’ve recently established our first ever west coast office in Las Vegas, Nevada. We anticipate our Las Vegas operation being the core of our customer experience efforts and initiatives, and new employees will be getting in on the ground floor of an operation that will bring a ton of opportunity and growth.